If you’re looking for highly-skilled Nashville roofers to take care of all your residential roofing needs, then you’re in the right place. At Tennessee Contracting Services, our professional Nashville roofers have years of residential roofing experience. Whatever residential roofing services your home needs, we have the know-how to get the job done right.
About Our Residential Roofing Services
Our Nashville roofers proudly serve the local community by sharing their residential roofing expertise. We provide our top-notch residential roofing services with exceptional craftsmanship and customer service. The residential roofing services we offer include:
- Inspecting and assessing your current roof
- Identifying damage and potential problem areas
- Recommending ways to fix residential roofing issues
- Making residential roofing repairs
- Re-roofing your home
- Roof installation on new construction
- Ongoing residential roofing maintenance
- Assistance with roof-related insurance claims
- …and more
Residential Roofing Styles & Materials We Offer
At Tennessee Contracting Services, our residential roofers offer a wide range of style and material options. We can do any residential roofing project from flat roofing to high pitch roofing and everything in between. The most popular residential roofing styles that our customers typically choose are:
When most people think of residential roofing materials, they think of shingles. Shingle roofs are by far the most popular residential roofing system currently used in the U.S.
One reason for the popularity of shingle roofs is their durability. Shingle roofs are also known for their versatility; they’re available in a wide range of colors, textures, styles, and materials.
The most commonly used material for shingle roofs is asphalt, which is the preferred residential roofing material thanks to its affordability. But you don’t have to limit yourself to asphalt shingle roofing.
Regardless of the style of your home, you’ll be able to find a shingle roof to match it perfectly.
Metal roofing is often associated with commercial roofing systems, but it’s also an excellent choice of material for residential roofs. Metal roofing offers a number of benefits to Nashville homeowners. Some of those benefits include:
- Durability – Metal roofing is very sturdy and provides increased protection from some of the worst weather out there. (extreme heat, hail, ice, wind, etc.)
- Longevity – Metal roofs are built to last. In fact, there’s a pretty good chance that your metal roofing will outlive you; metal roofs can last anywhere from 40 to 70 years.
- Easy to Maintain – Metal roofs require little maintenance; just keep it clear of debris and it’ll stay in excellent condition under normal conditions.
- Long-Term Savings – Metal roofing may be more expensive to install, but with low-cost maintenance and a long life-cycle, you’ll be saving a lot of money over time.
- Increased Property Value – Thanks to metal roofing’s longevity and low cost per life cycle, adding a metal roof increases the value of your home.
Contact Us to Review Your Residential Roofing Options
Our team of residential roofers provides the highest quality of roofing products and services in the Nashville area. We’re here to help with all of your residential roofing needs. If you’d like to explore your residential roofing options, just give us a call at 615-590-7428 or use the form on this site to request a free consultation.